Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Gluten Free

Since it is completely too hard to go totally low-carb 24/7 on the weekends, I have resigned to maintaining a low-carb lifestyle during the week, and trying to be gluten free on the weekends. Weekend #1: quasi-success! Sundays are always hard because I'm home alone all day, wanting to relax, and of course eating everything in sight. But it was all gluten free! And so far, I have been doing well with working out, although no weights. Must find ways to incorporate weights.
Why am I not one of those people who doesn't have to think about this shit? Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Things that are gluten-free and delicious: Rice (as in Jambalaya that I made Sunday), corn chips, as in chips and salsa at a mexican restaurant (because let's take advantage of that situation!) and crunchmaster gluten-free crackers. They are delicious, especially with cheese and pickles. Plus all the veggies, etc. that I already eat on a regular basis. Next step: Not eating an entire bag in one sitting. . .

    ReplyDelete