Back to being good. For real this time! I know everyone feels the same way, so I don't feel bad. We all make resolutions to eat right and exercise and are awesome for a while, then start to slack off. I am the queen of this, as evidenced by my previous posts! But I started back on the couch to 5k program today and am going to have a running buddy through the magic of technology in the form of my friend Katy. We're totally going to virtually kick each others asses and publicly mock each other on facebook if we don't run. Okay, maybe not but I think this will help. Also, I'm back to eating well during the week, and my husband and I have made a pact to only eat out once every 2 weeks. We'll see how long that lasts...
I WILL Mock You! I Will.... but please promise to mock me back. I want to be healthy and fabulous. : o) Also, I am going to look into getting 11/22/63 or whatever that Stephen king Novel was called, on audiobook as motivation.
ReplyDeleteLet the mocking commence! And you are going to love the stephen king. I borrowed it on cd from the liberry and burned it to my ipod, if you can't find it readily available in digital form.
DeleteTo where are you cruising?
ReplyDeleteThe Caribbean...a private island in Haiti, Jamaica and Cozumel. It's a family trip but I wanna look hottt all the same!
Delete