So tomorrow I will finish week 3 of the couch to 5k. This week, so far I have brought a healthy lunch every day and had a modest dinner. I treated myself tonight to some gluten free crackers. So naturally, I have lost weight this week. When I run, I can feel my legs and back toning up, and my measurements back that up! As long as I can drag my ass out of bed to do this, I have an easier time being good the rest of the day. I mean, seriously. Who "cheats" with crackers? I am rocking the shit out of health this week!
That being said, my birthday is saturday so I really am going to let it all hang out food and drink-wise. But i'm only going to allow it for that one day, then it's back to the grind. Promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment