Getting down to the wire! My randomly conceived plan of paleo is going good so far. And I have done yoga twice this week.
Weight is the same, measurements have gone down slightly.
Insanity starts this weekend! Hopefully I will not die in the process. Am terrified.
Borrowed lots of fun clothes from a friend so I will at least look snazzy on board, no matter what my weight is. Here's hoping I can do what I have been trying to do for 2 years: lose this last 5 goddamn pounds!
You Can DO IT!
ReplyDeletepeople can't see the number of pounds you weigh. including you. if you are getting smaller in size by measuring that is more important. Also, that means you have less skin, so you will save $$$ on sunscreen!
ReplyDeleteYes! And, I will have extra room in my clothes for all the food I will be eating on the ship. The weight loss will end up being all for naught ;)
Delete