Today, Breakfast: Salad with black beans and salsa. Grapefruit Juice. Coffeeeeee.
Exercise: Dog walk with more walking after. They can't go as far as me anymore.
Weight: 142-ish with pants. My scale sucks and I have no idea how much I really weigh.
Lunch: More split pea stuff. Yum!
Dinner: Probably a piece of fruit again.
No snack today, but I still have some sunflower seeds. And may break down and buy a soda. Diet soda, that is.
Also, last night when I got home I walked for about 20 minutes until it got too dark to see. So that's something.
I will try and keep these posts more interesting than this one. Today it's just the facts, ma'am.
OK, we are on a countdown. I can't keep up the posts are coming so fast. Please weigh only without pants.
ReplyDeleteThank you,
somewhat loyal reader
You will find that I am now weighing without all clothes.
DeleteThank you,
Fast, somewhat loose-moraled librarian