Thursday, June 21, 2012

One Friggin' month

In lieu of posting every day until the cruise, I'm only going to post if I have something to share. There's not much to share today other than that we are at the one-month mark. We head to Ft. Lauderdale on July 20, and set sail on the 21st. CANNOT WAIT.

Today: Weight: 141 (n.p.) Pissed there doesn't seem to be any weight falling off of me.
Food: I have been so good. I didn't even cheat at grandma's on Sunday. Dear body, release thine fat!
Exercise: Um. Oh. Right. This could be the problem.

Oh well. If I don't look entirely perfect on the cruise, I can live with the pleasant thought that I will still be one of the best looking bitches on the ship. And I have big boobs. So suck it, skinny girls!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time.
    I lost 30 pounds last year and put 9 back on. Trying to get back on track.
    I was walking 3 miles a day- 1 there, 2 here etc. It really helps.
    Been using LoseIt.com but I have been over eating and NOT exercising.
    Back to basics.... Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am in-between exercising. I was doing so well, but my summer schedule consists of 4 10-hour days with 30 minutes for lunch, so by the time my 3-day weekend rolls around, I'm just not up to doing anything. And I've been super slack about getting up early enough to walk or do something. We're down to crunch time though, and I have a good audiobook on the ipod, so I'm going to put forth a renewed effort!

      Delete
  2. There are TWO somewhat healthy librarians?

    ReplyDelete