Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bless me father, for I have sinned. . .

Well, it all started with a student bringing me Rolos for Valentine's day. Then I decided I should take myself out to lunch (Atlanta Bread veggie sandwich on 9-grain bread. . .with chips) and then when I got back to work, I remembered I had some cash in my wallet, so I promptly bought some m&ms. Damn, that didn't last long!

It's okay though. I know it's not the end of the world, and I can do better tomorrow. Overall, I have been doing this diet for 3 weeks, and that is the most I've cheated, which still isn't terribly bad (considering what it could be!)

So all in all, go me! Now if only I can get back into my pilates routine I'll be doing spectacularly. 5 more pounds, and I might even be ready to get my tattoo. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment