If you hate exercising and eating healthy but know you need to, commiserate with me! We can bitch about it together.
Monday, February 6, 2012
Doesn't get much healthier than this
What was supposed to be chili turned into this veggie-type stew due to the fact that I bought diced tomatoes instead of crushed. So i improvised and added the rest of the veggies from my fridge and some beans. Initial taste test was DELICIOUS!
Looking at this again, and my mouth waters just thinking about how delicious it was. Carrots, celery, onion, zucchini, eggplant, diced tomatoes, black beans and white kidneys. Added paprika, coriander, marjoram, oregano, basil, pepper, garlic. I think it was the paprika that did it. Soooo delish!
Looking at this again, and my mouth waters just thinking about how delicious it was.
ReplyDeleteCarrots, celery, onion, zucchini, eggplant, diced tomatoes, black beans and white kidneys.
Added paprika, coriander, marjoram, oregano, basil, pepper, garlic.
I think it was the paprika that did it. Soooo delish!
That does look delicious! Thank you for sharing the recipe. I might just cook this for dinner tonight!
ReplyDelete